Thursday, April 30, 2009

Class Models

Last weekend, I had a great time in Kansas City with me "old" friends, visiting and sewing. Gretta enjoyed playing with Buster (mostly) and Bonnie (some), Candy's darling dogs. Since I got back, I'm still working on posting my eBay items and enjoying time with family. Thirty years of collecting -- fabric, books, etc. -- takes a while to send back out into the universe! But I must do it to make space to enjoy my studio space, and invite friends to share it.

Today I'm sending off the two models for classes I'm teaching at The Rabbit's Lair in Rogers, Arkansas, in June. I'm looking forward to this trip with Candy; she will be teaching two quilts she designed with Jo Morton fabrics, one will be in Jo's next book, and the other is an Andover Fabrics free quilt pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment